Ford, which has a long history of building cars and trucks to the penny, has consistently proved the rule with few exceptions, the most notable of which is the original Taurus.
Twin turbos on a small engine work their magic, supplying an incredibly broad and thick torque band that begins just off idle. The F-150 hits 60 mph in a remarkably fleet (for a block-long pickup) 5.6 seconds. That’s just 1.1 seconds slower than a new 2015 Mustang GT we just tested.
Now, Injen Technology introduces the EVO9102 one of the latest in their Evolution Air Induction systems bringing superior horsepower and torque to vehicles with no tune required, an easy-to-install system 3-D designed and tested for perfect OEM fitment.
Like all of our products in the Evolution line, the EVO9102 is designed using the latest CMM Laser Scanning hardware, and SolidWorks 3D CAD software. All prototypes are printed on one of our state of the art 3D printers, and then they are extensively tested on our in house Dyno.
Here’s a shot of us scanning a vehicle in order to build a 3-D model…
And here’s an example of an Evolution Air intake 3-D model being designed and fitted into that 3-D scan. We take testing for perfect OEM fitment very seriously as we want our systems to easily integrate with your vehicle type.
The new EVO air intakes come with stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers. Best of all they install easily and increase the horsepower and torque over a stock air box.
Evolution Intakes are Injen Technology’s newest state of the art induction kits made of rotomolded cross linked high density polyethylene for superior quality and durability. This material is lightweight, strong and heat resistant. Our roto-molded intake boxes are designed to incorporate the largest dry filter on the market. The SuperNano Web Fiber filter utilizes a micro fiber web on the surface, in order to capture airborne contaminants.
The style and look of these massive induction kits is very impressive, and their functionality is second to none. Everything is completely done in house - in Pomona California. Injen is dedicated to the principle of Made in the USA!
But let’s get down to the figures - what are the horsepower and torque gains for your Ford F-150 Ecoboost?
Features of the EVO9102 Air induction System for the Ford F-150 2.7L / 3.5L Ecoboost
- Maximize your ride’s HP and torque with an Injen Evolution Air Induction system
- Sleek, under-the-hood design with high-tech fluid dynamics and CAD software
- Promotes unrestricted air flow
- Utilizes a SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter—no cleaner or oil re-charger kit needed
- Built-in Filter Minder for quick and easy filter inspections with no disassembly required
- Roto-molded from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding heat insulation and durability
- Evolution Intake features quick and easy installation—no cutting or drilling required
- Includes automotive grade hose couplers & durable stainless steel hardware
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
In addition to the EVO9102 Evolution Air Induction System, Injen has a cold air intake for the more traditional-minded of us out there - the PF9015.
Like the EVO9102 the PowerFlow Cold Air Intake delivers exceptional horsepower and torque for the F150 Ecoboost.
Yes, +11HP and 11TQ
This 3-1/2" cold air intake from Injen features their patented MR Technology and is designed as a direct replacement for the 2.7L and3.5L EcoBoost F150's restrictive, stock intake system. Injen's cold air intake is the best way to free-up hidden power from within the twin-turbocharged EcoBoost engine.
- TIG Welded, T6 6061 Aerospace Aluminum 3-1/2" Intake Tube
- Blue Super-Flow, Nano-Fiber Webbed Dry Air Filter
- Black Powder Coated Heavy-Duty Heat Shield
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Kits are Available with a Wrinkle Black or Polished Intake Tube
- Patented MR Technology with Air Fusion
- Innovative Step Down Process Controls Air Flow
- Smoothes Turbulent Air Flow
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Improved Throttle Response
- CNC Machined Billet Temperature Sensor Adapter
The patented MR Technology Process is leading the way in the cold air intake market. With so many vehicles being built today that utilize the latest technology available, making safe, reliable power gains is a concern. These newer vehicles have very sensitive factory air/fuel ratios, MR Technology will not only allow the intake to be tuned within that factory ratio, but will optimize horsepower and torque gains across the board.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE