Looking for a way to improve that spool-up, increase power, and make your engine bay look killer on that turbo Camaro of yours? Well then you’re in luck, because Injen Technology has you covered with the all new intercooler pipe upgrade kit SES7300ICP (available in polished aluminum, wrinkle red, and wrinkle black) designed specifically for the 2016-2017 Chevy Camaro I4-2.0L (t). This upgrade kit features 2.5" hot-side and cold-side with mandrel-bent aluminum piping for smooth airflow, and reinforced silicone couplers for improved tolerance against heat and pressure.
The SES7300ICP also includes high-quality stainless steel band clamps for a consistent and reliable holding power. Installation is a piece of cake, requires no modification or cutting to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under one hour. This Intercooler Pipe Kit is available in either polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish and like our entire line of parts, includes the Injen Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• Automotive grade silicone couplers
• Designed to work with stock calibration
• Hand Crafted and Tig Welded to Perfection
• Increases throttle response and decreases turbo lag
• Beaded tube ends help prevent couplers from slipping off
• Cold air systems help to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
• Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
• Precision CNC machined flanges
• Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
• Available with a polished, wrinkle black or wrinkle red tube
Constructed of mandrel bent, 6061-T1 aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transitional bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque while providing top notch strength.
The SES7300ICP utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability and a hassle-free installation. Included in the kit are replacement automotive grade silicone couplers, stainless steel band clamps, and all hardware required for the installation.
Injen Logo Badge:
A unique Injen logo badge is applied to the pipes to provide a clean and refined style.