At Injen Technology we have several options for the driver looking to boost horsepower and torque for his or her Ford Ecoboost 3.5L twin Turbo. This includes the latest Evolution Air Induction series, the EVO9100 or the PF9012 (same years) and PF9013 (different years) in the Powerflow series.
These options include:
The EVO9100 rotomolded air induction system...
- Dyno tuned as a System for GUARANTEED safe horsepower and torque gains
- Officially the largest SuperNano-Web dry filter on the market.
- The first stand-alone air filter chamber for ample on-demand air supply.
- Sleek and sexy design lines for unmatched looks under your hood.
- The first built-in filter minder for quick, easy and accurate filter inspection
- Designed and built in the USA from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding durability and heat insulation
- Durable stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers included
- The perfect OE fitment; just drop into the original mounting points, fasten clamps, and drive away!
- All Injen intake systems are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA.
The EVO9100 will be available soon directly from Impact Racing Zone.
The PF9012 tuned cold air intake (2012, 2013 F-150 Ecoboost V6 3.5L Turbo Ecoboost (No MAF) 3 1/2)
This 3-1/2" cold air intake from Injen features their patented MR Technology and is designed as a direct replacement for the 2012-2014 3.5L EcoBoost F150's restrictive, stock intake system. Injen's cold air intake is the best way to free-up hidden power from within the twin-turbocharged EcoBoost engine.
- TIG Welded, T6 6061 Aerospace Aluminum 3-1/2" Intake Tube
- Blue Super-Flow, Nano-Fiber Webbed Dry Air Filter
- Black Powder Coated Heavy-Duty Heat Shield
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Kits are Available with a Wrinkle Black or Polished Intake Tube
- Patented MR Technology with Air Fusion
- Innovative Step Down Process Controls Air Flow
- Smoothes Turbulent Air Flow
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Improved Throttle Response
- CNC Machined Billet Temperature Sensor Adapter
Injen's cold air intake system for the 2012-2014 3.5L EcoBoost F150 comes with an Super-Flow, Nano-Fiber webbed dry (non-oiled) air filter that directs air into the 3-1/2" CNC mandrel-bent intake tubing. The intake tubing is constructed from T6 6061 aerospace aluminum and TIG welded for strength and aesthetics. A heavy-duty heat shield that features a black powder coated finish separates the air filter from the engine so only cool air is sucked into the intake, allowing for even greater power gains.
The patented MR Technology Process is leading the way in the cold air intake market. With so many vehicles being built today that utilize the latest technology available, making safe, reliable power gains is a concern. These newer vehicles have very sensitive factory air/fuel ratios, MR Technology will not only allow the intake to be tuned within that factory ratio, but will optimize horsepower and torque gains across the board.
And the PF9013 tuned cold air intake shown here in polished, or wrinkle black
All of three air intakes have shown significant boosts in horsepower and torque as you can see in the chart below.
Again, the PF9013 is a cold air intake with all of the qualities of its PF9012 cousin. This PF9013 covers the 2011 F-150 V6 3.5L Turbo.
Name: 2011 F-150 3.5L Turbo V6 ecoboost 3 1/2" intake with MR Tech
Your Price: $391.50
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE PF9013
Please take a moment to visit our website and look at the options yourself.